35 Bolingbroke Road, ATKINSONS DAM QLD 4311Under Offer
Sought After Acreage Backing onto Atkinsons Dam
Lifestyle - ATKINSONS DAM QLD
This rare 42 acres backs directly onto Atkinsons Dam. Ideal for horse owners as beautiful riding right at your door step and attractive for people wanting a lovely rural lifestyle with native birds and animals and an extensive treed area at the rear which includes native eucalypt and some pine trees for a little variety.
The property features the following:
• An older 3 bedroom Queensland style cottage that has been extended to add additional living areas
• Separate dining room and 2 living areas
• Lounge has air conditioner and fireplace
• Small study room
• Kitchen with lots of cupboards and a gas stove
• Rear and side verandas
• Solar panels
• Water tank
• Unequipped bore
• 3 bay shed with 2 access doors
• Kennel license for 40 dogs
• 6 cement block stables, one with timber rail fenced yard
Front area has been used for farming turf. Property is unfenced down one side.
These acreage properties do not come up very often with access to the dam so if you are looking for a wonderful property please call and book an inspection.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement. Map outline is indicative only.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 17.22 hectare
- 2 Garage