181 Herrmanns Road, PRENZLAU QLD 4311Under Offer
Lifestyle Horse Property
Lifestyle - PRENZLAU QLD
Peace and tranquility What more could you possibly need?
Nestled in a picturesque valley, this tranquil acreage property is sure to appeal to all. Whether searching for a hobby farm or looking to facilitate horses, for a nature-focused lifestyle change, or perhaps even for those wishing to generate an income by renting out the fully self-contained one-bedroom studio, opportunities abound!
With mountain aspects, plenty of wildlife and frequent koala sighting, the peace and tranquillity that only this location can provide, there is something here for every member of the family to enjoy.
This property features the following:
• An architecturally designed three bedroom home featuring vaulted ceilings
• The main home features open plan living and is tiled throughout with split system air conditioner and LED lights
• A modern galley kitchen with 90 cm Gas cook top, electric multi-function oven, canopy range hood and dishwasher and extensive bench space
• A huge master bedroom with extensive wardrobe / cupboard space and high ceilings is located off the main living area and a large bathroom with shower is adjoining
• Overlooking the main living area is a mezzanine level ideal for an office area and/or second lounge area
• The home features an all-weather breezeway from the main living area through to the second tiled living area and an additional two loft bedrooms perfect for a teenagers’ retreat
• This second open-planned living area includes its own bathroom and two spacious bedrooms and has the potential to include a kitchenette to be fully self-contained
• The self-contained studio located at the front of the property is a stand-alone retreat with kitchen, living area, 1 bedroom, and bathroom, veranda and carport. Fully fenced with its own views – perfect to rent out or for family and friends to visit.
• Two large dams perfect for irrigation or just enjoying the water views and wildlife
• Professionally constructed 60mx20m dressage arena
• Round yard, wash bay, horse friendly fencing
• Six bay machinery shed with power, room to store float and lockable storage/tack room. This space has been previously set up with 3 stables.
• This property is on tank water and has two 5,000 Gallon tanks with a third smaller tank beside the house
• With established trees and beautiful views of the property this is very much a lifestyle purchase
• Surrounded by other rural properties and close to the new Gatton equestrian precinct this will really appeal to the horse lovers in the family
• Located just minutes to the Warrego Highway, 10 minutes to shopping precincts and cafes, and under an hour to Brisbane
Enjoy this well maintained property and all it has to offer. Call today to secure a viewing.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement. Map outline is indicative only.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 9 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4.18 hectare
- 5 Garage
- 4 Carport