166 Salvia Road, PRENZLAU QLD 4311Sold
Sought After Acreage for Horses or Lifestyle
Lifestyle Sold - PRENZLAU QLD
This great property includes 5 paddocks and three dams as well as a small cattle yard and loading ramp, so it is well set up for livestock.
The property features the following:
• The house is designed with an open plan living area with cathedral ceilings, new floor coverings and a brand new kitchen with new appliances and lots of cupboard and bench space.
• A combustion fireplace and air conditioner completes the lovely bright and airy living area.
• 4 bedrooms with built ins and a family bathroom that has been recently renovated.
• The only thing left to do is paint with your choice of colour scheme to complete the interior.
• Security screens and a fabulous covered rear entertainment area and solar panels. This house ticks many boxes. Fully dog fenced around the house.
• A freestanding 2 bay garage with car port covers the car storage requirements and with chook sheds, dog runs and even a cubby house it caters to all the members of your family.
• This property is on tank water and has 10,000 gallons approx. of storage.
• There is a practical farm shed 9x6m approx. which is located off a hard base so suitable for all weather heavy vehicle parking. Plenty of height for float, boats or trucks as well as room for hay storage.
These size acreage properties are very sought after and will go quickly as well as the great location and easy travel to Ipswich and Brisbane and also Toowoomba you still have there peace and quiet of rural living.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement. Map outline is indicative only.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4.04 hectare
- 3 Garage