81 Thallon Road KENSINGTON GROVE, QLD 4341$455,000
Spacious Family Home on 2.5 Acres
House - KENSINGTON GROVE QLD
This well presented home is located on a rear block which offers a semi private setting.
As you walk through the covered entry you are greeted by a spacious hallway that leads to the open plan living area located at the rear of the property and over looks the dam and pony paddock.
This property has a well designed kitchen that would appeal to any keen cook or large family.
There are 4 bedrooms plus an office/study and timber board flooring throughout main living area is a great feature and so easy to maintain
– Kitchen has large island bench with hob top and dishwasher
– 90 cm gas/electric stove with glass splash back
– Large fridge space and plenty of cupboard space
– Walk-in pantry
– Dining area overlooks covered entertainment area and views of property
– Separate lounge for television viewing and relaxing
– Large main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and family bathroom located adjacent to rear bedrooms, great for teenagers
– Security screens throughout
– Covered rear entertainment area includes silky oak bar
– Double garage
– Solar hot water
– Solar power
– Water tanks and also access to trickle feed town water
The property also includes a must have 3 bay shed with 2 roller access doors and one bay for storage or workshop.
This lovely property is located close the local primary school and only a few minutes to the Warrego Highway with easy access to the Plainland Shopping Centre.
If you are looking for small acreage with a quality home and quiet lifestyle but with easy access to Brisbane or Toowoomba this property would be the one to inspect.