62 Steinhardt street, LOWOOD QLD 4311$425,000
Peace and Quiet on 2.8 Acres
House - LOWOOD QLD
Enjoy your own little sanctuary – ‘a home amongst the gum trees’. The house is set back on a large 2.8 acre block in a private setting with plenty of trees and you may spot a koala or two.
This property features the following:
• The steel framed home has 2 bedrooms each with fans and main with built ins
• There is a large room located off the main living area which could be used a third bedroom or rumpus/office space
• With an open plan spacious eat in kitchen including gas stove and plenty of bench space.The lounge room features a combustion fireplace and air conditioner making this a lovely practical home for a couple or small family
• The home has wrap around verandahs – the perfect place to enjoy the serenity
• A 12 x 3 m shade house – ideal for the keen gardener
• Double shed with power and a double carport
• The property is on town water and there is a small tank for the garden and a second one off the shed.
• The driveway is a shared driveway with the adjoining property.
This property has access to Jensens Swamp Environmental Reserve which comprise wetlands that are a significant koala and wildlife habitat, providing breeding grounds for native birds and other fauna. These larger blocks of land do not come up very often so please come and view at the Open for inspection.
A short drive to the town of Lowood with shops, cafes, medical centers, schools and the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.17 hectare
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport