39 Theuerkaufs Road FAIRNEY VIEW, QLD 4306Sold $635,000
Five Bedroom Home Plus Granny Flat on 7.5 Acres
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - FAIRNEY VIEW QLD
– 5 bedroom executive home
– 3 bathrooms
– 3 living areas
– Separate dining room
– Large kitchen with 90cm gas/electric stove and butlers pantry
– Huge master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
– Built-in bar overlooking entertainment area and salt water in ground pool
– Feature timber and brick design in entertaining area and log fireplace
– Separate fully self-contained granny flat with single bedroom, laundry, kitchen and spacious lounge area
– 3.5kw solar panels
– 3 bay carport
– fenced tennis court
– All set on 7.5 acres
– Close to Fernvale
This large residence is perfect for family living and entertaining and is set on an attractive 7.5 acre block which is perfect for horses.
The kitchen is well appointed and spacious for easy food preparation for the family or a large crowd and has plenty of bench and cupboard space.
Situated at one end of the house is one living area whilst at the other end is the main entertainment area and bedrooms so ideal if you have older children as they are able to have their own area as well as a separate area for the adults.
As well as a covered outdoor dining area there is a landscaped courtyard and large pool area.
This property is only minutes from Fernvale with shops, Woolworths, doctors, dentist and bakery as well as pubs and restaurants.
Somerset and Wivenhoe dams are within an easy drive and beautiful for a great day out.
This is a great property and these types of properties do not come up very often so don’t hesitate to book a viewing and take a look for yourself.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport