32/12 Walnut Crescent, LOWOOD QLD 4311Sold
Attractive Investment property or home buyer purchase
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
Quality 3 bedroom brick home, in private estate with security gates. The private estate features a well maintained sparkling in ground pool area for residents use and includes BBQ facilities. This estate offers security if you wish to go travelling and a well maintained living environment with shops just down the road.
This home has the following features:
• Large kitchen with electric stove, dishwasher and plenty of bench space
• The tiled dining area is air conditioned and leads to the undercover outdoor entertaining area
• A separate tiled lounge room at the front of the property
• 3 bedrooms, each with a ceiling fan. 2 bedrooms with built in robes
• The main bedroom features a walk-in robe and en-suite
• Security screens and windows with locks throughout
• Single lock up garage
• The property is currently rented for $280.00 per week with potential to receive an increased amount once tenancy is renewed
• Tenancy ends in June
• Body corporate fees apply
This home is an easy stroll to Primary and High Schools, and shops and cafes in Lowood. Lowood is close to Wivenhoe dam for water and camping activities and five minutes to Fernvale. Also close to Wivenhoe dam for water and camping activities and five minutes to Fernvale.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces