31 Prospect Street, LOWOOD QLD 4311Sold
Neat and tidy - freshly painted - very spacious home on 1012sqm
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
This neat and tidy home has been freshly painted throughout and flooring has been refurbished in the main living areas.
This property features the following:
• A large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room area
• The dining and kitchen can be easily closed off from the lounge room by shutting the beautiful glass sliding doors in between the rooms
• Enjoy the views from the enclosed sunroom at the front of the property
• 3 large Bedrooms, with plenty of space to add in wardrobes of your choice. The main bedroom is extremely large and has views with a lovely light airy feel
• A large open bathroom suitable wheel chair access
• Separate laundry area next to a mudroom and storage area with ramp access
• Single lock up garage and an older shed which would make a great rustic entertainment area
• Fully fenced flat block with 2 car entry driveways off the road and car access to the rear of the property
Located a short stroll to small town the town of Lowood, Shops, schools and medical centre are close by. Access to the Warrego Highway is easy and is only an hour drive to Brisbane.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Garage