28 Bray Street, LOWOOD QLD 4311$279,000 negotiable
Four bedroom home with rear garden access and backs onto rural farmland
House - LOWOOD QLD
Quality brick home, move in ready for your family and close to the centre of Lowood. This great home is situated within walking distance to the local primary and High Schools and has views of the local countryside.
This home has the following features:
• Four bedrooms, three have built in robes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom is air conditioned, with a walk-in robe and an en-suite
• A modern kitchen in the heart of the home with hob bench and includes an electric oven & cooktop & plenty of storage
• A separate carpeted large lounge room and a tiled dining area
• The tiled dining area is air conditioned and leads to the undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Double lock up garage
• Large Fully fenced rear yard with side access
• Motivated seller – make an appointment soon so you don’t miss out
This home is an easy stroll to Primary and High Schools, and shops and cafes in Lowood. Lowood is close to Wivenhoe dam for water and camping activities and five minutes to Fernvale. Also close to Wivenhoe dam for water and camping activities and five minutes to Fernvale.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage