27 Honeyeater Place, LOWOOD QLD 4311Sold $330,000
New Executive Home in Elevated Position on 811m2
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
This new home is set high on the hill where it catches all the breezes in a modern developing estate.
The home comprises
– Open plan kitchen with family area and dining area fully tiled over looking the covered entertainment area
– Kitchen has island bench, 90cm gas-electric Smeg stove, generous walk-in pantry, dishwasher and microwave included
– Master bedroom has dual sink ensuite with his and hers walk-in robes
– 3 other bedrooms, one also with walk-in robe and kids retreat/lounge included off main living area
– Seperate toilet with basin for those busy morning times
– Separate lounge or media room
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout the house and dedicated mobile phone USB charging points in kitchen and main bedroom
– Large rear yard is fully fenced and dual gate way enables easy access for trailer storage.
This well appointed home is just a few minutes from the heart of Lowood and approx 40 minutes from Ipswich. Close to the beautiful Wivenhoe and Somerset Lakes and Fernvale Markets and also primary and high schools, this is a great place to live.
If you are looking for a quality property that is brand new and is fully landscaped and finished ready for you to move in, this is it.
Give me a call and make an appointment to view and be impressed as there are not too many of this quality available.