18 Pryde Street LOWOOD, QLD 4311Sold $195,000
A Great Renovator with Established Gardens
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
This older character property is located in a quiet street in Lowood but close enough to walk to shops and schools.
The established gardens give the property a lovely place to come home to where you can kick back and relax.
There is a huge kitchen with plenty of drawers for all those appliances that you need to store and large enough for a dining table also.
– 3 bedrooms, one with air conditioner
– Separate lounge with air conditioner
– Storage room under the house with 2 separate rooms walled off and cement floor throughout
– Laundry under house
– Cement stumps
– Shade house under front deck
– Carport at rear ( container not included )
– Fenced at the rear so all good for your two or four legged children
Yes this house needs some renovation but with insulated high ceilings and vinyl cladding it has some great features that can be added to as you go.
At the rear is a great sized deck where you can sit and relax over a cuppa or enjoy a family bbq.
These properties are in demand at this price so don’t leave it too long to book your viewing