18 Laurette Drive, Glenore Grove Qld 4342Sold $390,000
Very Neat Home With Great Sheds on 6.8 Acres
House Sold - Glenore Grove Qld
– 6.8 Acres with large dam and 2 paddocks
– Renovated kitchen with island bench and lots of cupboard space
– Open plan split level living with additional rumpus room with fireplace
– 2 Large bedrooms 4.5m x 4.5m and 4.5m x 3.6m
– 2 powered sheds with 4 car accommodation and 2 car carport
– Lined area in shed with 2 separate rooms
– 2nd shower and toilet also in shed
– Large covered entertainment area 9m x 6m approx
– Tank and trickle feed water
– Chook pen
– 8 Solar Panels
This steel frame house has lots to offer. It is positioned in a neatly landscaped acreage block close to a growing shopping centre and developing area with a private school close by and easy travelling to both Brisbane and Toowoomba.
There are 2 large bedrooms, the master with a walk-in robe and the second with plenty of built-in cupboard space.
There is a large rumpus room also that could be converted to a third bedroom with its own access and small veranda.
The air conditioned lined rooms in the shed would make a great office if you work from home, craft room or an excellent area for a teenagers retreat as there is a shower and toilet attached.
Included in this great property is a chicken coop and a fenced vege patch as well as good fencing all around the perimeter of the property.
With the great location in a semi rural area it is a wonderful place to enjoy the peace and quiet as you sit on the veranda and look over the large dam but close to all the modern shops and conveniences such as Woolworths, a doctors surgery, dental and a great family owned tavern with great meals and the famous Schultes Meat Tavern only a couple of km’s away.
This property is well worth viewing so don’t hesitate to make an appointment.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 6.80 acres
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- 4 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced