161 Main Street, LOWOOD QLD 4311Sold
Large home on 1 acre with Views
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
• This freshly painted high set home features downstairs open plan, tiled living and an office/study that could be used as a fifth bedroom.
• A modern renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms with robes and the main bedroom has newly renovated en-suite and walk-in robe.
• The modern bathroom has shower and bath and there is a separate 3rd toilet for everyone’s convenience
• The house is located back from the street with shrubs in the front for privacy and situated on 1 acre of land with views of the surrounding area.
• It also has verandas overlooking the surrounding area and a fully fenced yard
• There is also plenty of room to build a shed
• Walk to the local swimming pool or bowls club and a short cycle ride to the Rail Trail gives you plenty of options for entertainment and enjoying the outdoors
Lowood is the gateway to the popular Wivenhoe Dam where you can enjoy water and camping activities, and has cafes, hotel, medical center, primary and high school and is 25 mins to Ipswich.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement. Map outline is indicative only.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,174 m²