12 Michel Street, LOWOOD QLD 4311Sold
In the Heart of Town on 1000m2
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
This high set 3 bedroom character home is located in the centre of Lowood with views out to the hills.
With polished floors and beautiful coloured glass windows and lots of light it has a lovely airy feel to it and you can catch the breeze from all directions.
The property features the following:
• A lovely small veranda at the front is ideal for sitting and watching the world go by before you enter the main lounge/dining area with traditional polished floors
• The large kitchen overlooks the attractive rear treed yard through a large modern glass window
• A large sun room at the side of the property has plenty of window space and has been a great office area for previous owners
• Under the house there is room for 2 cars, has additional storage space and is cement floored
• Solar panels complete this package and dual gate access for vehicles to the yard is ideal if you have a caravan or trailer
Located within walking distance of everywhere in town – what more could you want. Just give me a call and I will be happy to show you this character property.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement. Map outline is indicative only.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Garage