117 Annette Road, LOWOOD QLD 4311Sold
Did We Mention the Views
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
This 3 Acre property is located on one of the most sought after streets in Lowood. With spectacular views down the valley towards Lake Wivenhoe, you can spend hours just relaxing in the great outdoors.
• The kitchen area is generous and has a spacious pantry .
• The light and airy lounge area leads out on to the deck and capitalizes on the fabulous views
• With 3 bedrooms, two are large and there is another smaller bedroom which still accommodates a Queen sized bed. The main bedroom has plenty of built-in robes and there is additional storage in the hallway.
• The laundry is currently located in the bathroom and there is also a designated area under the house for the laundry if you prefer
• The roof was replaced in the last few years and there is a 23000 litre water tank to supply your water needs.
• With high ceilings and plenty of light this property is very appealing.
• The house is elevated and the acreage includes a netting fencing approx 1/3 of the way down off the road to keep your livestock in. It has been previously for a horse and small goats.
• There is some undercover parking under the house and the hot water system is solar
• With some work on the house and outdoor areas this property has huge potential to make it shine.
If you are looking for a great property with some of the best views in town please book an inspection before you miss out.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.20 hectare