– You never have a second chance to make a good first impression. Before putting your house on the market for sale, make sure both the interior and exterior are looking their best. Consult with your local sales professional Melanie Benns or Victoria Bateman for how to put your best foot forward.
– That loose doorknob or squeaky floorboard you’ve lived with for years may become an issue for prospective buyers, especially after a home inspection. If it’s an easy fix before putting the home on the market, now is the time to make those repairs. For more major repairs or renovations, consult with a local real estate professional before spending the money.
– Be prepared to invest in the marketing of your home. Buyers in the Somerset Region come from all over, and any marketing needs to be able to reach the widest range of prospective buyers. If you work with Somerset Property, your home will be seen on websites like RealEstate.com.au and featured in publications like the Domain Pocket Property Guide and/or the Gatton Star newspaper.
– A picture paints a thousand words. Photographs are more important than ever. With help, your home can be picture perfect to pique the interest of prospective buyers.
– Only hire someone who’s committed to you. Excellence in customer service isn’t just in the way a professional real estate salesperson treats you; it’s also in their communication with prospective buyers. Hiring someone who at all times conducts themselves with professionalism will not only get your home sold it will ease the process in getting there.
Have any questions?