589 Coominya Connection Road, COOMINYA QLD 4311Offers Over $990,000 will be considered
Sought after acreage for grazing or hay production with no shortage of water
Lifestyle - COOMINYA QLD
This lovely lifestyle 32 Hectare property is situated close to Coominya township, Wivenhoe Dam and the Rail Trail
The property features the following:
• Large open plan living area with kitchen, dining and lounge
• New kitchen with lots of bench space and many convenient drawers, Bosch dishwasher, 5 burner Smeg gas cooktop, stainless steel double oven , and under cupboard lighting and has an adjacent pantry area comprised of plenty of storage drawers.
• The house is a 4 bedroom steel frame home with 2 bathrooms, one has been updated with floor to ceiling tiles, and rainwater shower and new vanity
• A huge 24mx8m covered entertainment area complete with fire place, fans and shade screens which is large enough for any gathering
• Solar panels
• Water is supplied with 3x 23000 litre tanks on house and 2 x 30000 litre tanks on shed so you should never have to buy water as well as 3 dams on the property
• Carport off house & double shed & lean to
• Cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
• Large 24 x 12 x 5m high shed with 1 roller door for mechanical shop and 3 open bays
• The following items can be purchased separately from the house and land
• 90 lengths 3 inch irrigation pipe and a 3 phase pump
• Machinery not included, but available to purchase : 2 Tractors, 2 x hay trailers and hay making equipment, with small square bailer, backhoe, diesel tank, cultivator, hay rake
• 7ft slasher, post hole borer, fertilizer spreader, Trailco irrigator, comby planter, spray unit, hammer mill, cold room, sausage maker, band saw, mincer.
• There are many more items which can be purchased – a full list can be supplied on enquiry.
• Land is suitable for cultivation, cattle or horse grazing
• Level flat usable acres which are divided into eight paddocks, with 3 dams and one unequipped bore. One dam has firefighter pump for irrigation.
Land of this size does not come up very often so book your appointment soon and come and see what this property has to offer.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 32.49 hectare
- 5 Garage
- 2 Carport