20 Happydale Road, LOWOOD QLD 4311Sold
1 Acre close to Town and plenty of shed space
House Sold - LOWOOD QLD
If you are looking for sheds and some acreage, this is the property for you. On just over an acre with a short drive to Lowood this is convenience at its best.
The home is approximately 10 years old and features the following:
• Open plan living area
• Convenient galley kitchen with single drawer dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms, main bedroom has walk-in robe
• Bathroom with shower
• Fantastic large deck to entertain and enjoy the views of the surrounding hills
• 2 great enclosed sheds, one with carport at front
• Second shed has an insulated roof & sliding glass door which gives plenty of light for a hobby area
• Also there is 40ft container with window for additional storage or could be converted to another useful area such as office
• This property is on town water but also has a huge water tank approx. 10,000 gal that you can use to service the whole house and property or just the outside taps so all your water needs are covered
• Numerous fruit trees have been established including Lychee, Mulberry, Loquat, Peach, Cherry , Apple and Banana
• A small shed could become your chicken coop with a small amount of work.
This property will suit a couple, small family or a very busy worker that prefers to tinker in the shed than be bogged down tending to the housework. More photos to come. Viewings will be booked for next weekend.
Somerset Property Specialists Lowood has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,060 m²
- 4 Garage
- 2 Carport