123 Wanora Road WANORA, QLD 4306$699,000
Twenty Two Beautiful Peaceful Acres
Acreage Semi-rural - WANORA QLD
This fabulous sought after small acreage property is just off the Brisbane Valley Highway on the way to Fernvale.
Situated in a peaceful country area but within a very easy commuting distance of Brisbane and Ipswich.
The acreage is cleared and has two beautiful dams and is divided into 5 paddocks serviced by water troughs. It would be great as a hobby farm for cattle, horses or alpacas and has steel cattle yards which include a head bale crush.
The house includes
– New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with lots of cupboards, ceramic cook top, electric oven and Asko dishwasher
– Freestanding convection log stove in living area and split system air conditioner
– 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
– Separate sunroom
– Bathroom with shower and bath and separate toilet.
– All windows insect screened and security screens on front and rear entry doors
– Laundry and storage and single garage under house
– Large covered entertainment area
– 3KW solar panels
– 5000 Gal rainwater tank
– Rural water
This very neat home has a beautifully landscaped yard and comes with its own cubby house and is set back off the road adding to its privacy.
With a double lock up garage with power and lights and also a single garage with cement floor and covered lean to on the side for storage you have plenty of room for cars and assorted farm implements.
With too many features to mention and not forgetting the chook shed and pig sty.
Don’t wait to long to book a viewing as these types of properties do not come up very often which you will know if you have been looking.